Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Picture a Day. A Project. January

Photography is the story I fail to put into words.” ( Destin Sparks)

At the end of the last year, I was pretty disgusted with the world. I still am. Our bar has been lowered so much nowadays that I fail to hang on to what's true, and what's real anymore. And I fail to express what I feel, too. In words, at least. 

But one thing I do know for sure. I know that the world is beautiful. That nature is sacred. That God is in everything ... 

So, instead, I will try (make no promises, really!) to turn to the world and let it speak for itself, in the only way I know how: through images. 

I started this album called "2018 - A Picture a Day", and I am trying to not let any one day go by without capturing a picture in it and recording it there. At the end of the month or of the year they will speak, hopefully, louder than my words could express about what I see, feel, watch, experience. 

Here's looking back at January. Can you believe the first month is gone?! 


Although I have a couple of favorites this month, this is my top one - it captures what this month is the best. I think. Click the picture to see the whole month's photos. 



No comments: