Wednesday, October 31, 2018

A Picture a Day. October 2018

What a month this has been! 

I have been everywhere, from the high to the lower end of this Continent and somewhere  in-between, too: from the Atlantic Ocean's beaches to the Rockies, while spending some time with friends locally and visiting with family from the Frozen North (aka Canada). All while cleaning up the house after two hurricanes. 

Some days I am not sure how I am still standing. Some days I forget what timezone I am in anymore or how long my commute is on a given day. 

The highlight of this month is hard to pick, because I hit two items on my Bucket List: 


  1. I got to show my two nephews the Ocean. Experiencing their first time with them was priceless. Would not have wanted to miss it for the world!
  2. I finally made it to The Grand Canyon. After living about 5 hours from it for seven years and never seeing it, we finally made the trip. 
Can't say it's all bad! At least personally. What is going on around us perplexes me every minute and still has me wondering if we have all been kidnapped and taken to a planet where all the rules, as we know them, have been reversed and distorted into some weird reality. But our lives are trying to stay afloat and continue to wonder at the immense beauty that still, shyly, peaks out around us. 



Click the picture and then click "next" to view this months's daily shots. 



No comments: