Friday, April 01, 2011

Good Morning, Life!

I have never been one to have many regrets. For those who know me, I hope they know that is an understatement. But this gnawing feeling of "missing" or "want" has been bugging me lately. Just mourning over my old life in NC, missing my friends, my foods, my wines, feeling sorry for myself for not being able to sell the old house - and all ...

But then, some mornings, when the clouds don't rest on The Valley, I wake up to this view, out of my back door. Every morning, I wake up next to a man who adores me and makes me so happy. And my face then grows into a smile.



I read the other day that "life is not what is, but how you deal with it". But sometimes, life is really what "is". And mine, right now, is pretty breathless.


1 comment:

Charlie said...

I maintain: Life is all about how you handle Plan B. And I have the sign to prove it. :)