Sunday, June 18, 2006

Emotions...

" 'Cause there's something in a Sunday
That makes a body feel alone."

(Can you guess the movie?!)

We all wish we had dreams with bleeding Indians in them. But they’re not dreams. They’re real, and they hurt!

“HE lives on Love Street
Lingers long on Love Street
HE has a house and garden.
I would like to see what happens …”

I followed you… Why? … ‘Cause you’re the one…

“This world is a road to power and nothing besides …” – remember that next time you’re tempted to say “yes!”…

“Indians said the first Shaman invented sex; they called him “the one who makes you crazy…”.

“All poems have wolves in them; all but one; the most beautiful one of all” – where is my beautiful poem?! Did I catch a draft?!

Lately… “I got stuck on a chick”, he’d say, and little would he know that she’d got stuck on him, too…

The “doors of perception” seem to finally be “cleansed”, after 31 years of searching, and hoping and hating and loving, of disappointments and of abuse. So, … let everything appear “as it is: infinite”. I am ready… finally … I think… Thanks, William Blake! Thank you, Sir.


“Enclose me in your gentle rain” … and don’t let go…

The key word is MORE. Always more … more … more … We’re only human …

“He touched her thigh and Death smiled”; she flexed her thigh and he smiled.

“The Universe is functioning perfectly, but I’m still completely locked within myself…” – when will the lock fall, and the labels will be posted?! When is the freedom coming? Do we know? Soon? Now? Ever?

I hate death, but sometimes “life hurts more” … And sometimes, life doesn’t hurt at all…

Does marriage really have to be about “fighting or f^cking”? About “side choosing”?! “Show me the way…and don’t ask why…”

“People are strange… When you’re a stranger … Faces look ugly… When you’re alone…No one remembers your name… When you’re strange…” – remember that it’s JUST a name…and sometimes, not even remembered …

When we least expect it, we see the bleeding Indians in the crowd … reminding us… that life’s short…Too short …

What would you tell God if you had a phone where you could talk to Him? Directly… Anything?! I would be speechless…

Do you hurt?

It hurts when there is no touch in sight …

The house of love is missing its spy…

No comments: